Saturday, February 26, 2011

Drama is my favorite:

Dear ex-whatever we where.

I am happy to see you well. You look less thin than when we last parted ways. I am pleased to think I influenced you in your current endeavors. And I am glad that my impeccable taste ( in men's wear, not in men) has somewhat worn off on your rich hobo-ish ways.

I know I shouldn't be, but I will say that I'm glad to see that the new ex-whatever you are, is not really that attractive, and has really bad looking skin, she also looks like she has an annoying voice. I hope this is true.

And I also hope that the next time we cross paths, I will be on the arm of a tall dark and handsome doctor-lawyer-scientist-prince-professional swimmer-trouvador or at least one of my nicely groomed gay friends.

I wish you the best, but not better than me,

-D

No comments: