Thursday, October 15, 2009

The-OMG I CANT BELIVE THIS EXISTS-Project



Ok guys, I stumbled across this TV program by chance...ok, because of a parody of it...

SO....

Have you seen it?

It´s like a sucking gaping black hole of intelligence, wit, and time, and logic, and...I dunno...like, everything that seems right in a world for smart people...it is like...the opposite of that...


YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT!!!

Me gusta especialmente la parte cuando va al doctor, y la doctora es como Cirugía Mendez, y habla igual que ella...Like, um..liiitrrrrly....(como minuto 4)

I have to go into brain rehab now...see ya later...

2 comments:

mich said...

yaya Rachel Zoe RULeEEEZZZZ.

nos trae estas joyitas
"oh mi god" "that's bananas"

y aveces usa un anillo Cartier de oro de una pantera con esmeraldas para los ojos que me encanta y quiero! grrrrrrrrrr


bananas!

Miss Jim said...

Si, como que me cuesta mucho trabajo no estar completamente hipnotizada...me gustaría aventarme a la pila de zapatos que tienen en su estudio la verdad. aaaay