Wednesday, December 16, 2009

IT IS!!!!



Oh my God, cada vez que escucho esta canción pienso en shopping...creo que es mi lado americano que me pone como poseida...

So!!! It´s been pathetically snowing here for a couple of days, so, not really snowing, but there is snow coming down from the sky, but only enough to get you excited, not enough to get you REALLY excited...so no white trees or anything like that, it´s only really cold....like, it hasn´t been hotter than 3 degrees in about a week...

The best day was Sunday, that will be forever known as Laundry day. The day where Dany and me went to do our laundry and turned the freaking laundromat into a raging party...which later moved to vecino´s place, and ended with butternut squash soup and a lap dance for yours truly...

Yeah, between Dany, Scott (another american that lives in the neighborhood) and me, we downed 7 bottles of cheap red wine and one muscat...

So, it was very very fun...

Well..what I can remember of it...

At least my clothes smell fresh!

No comments: