Friday, December 11, 2009

Soon soon!

It´s almost time to go home!!!

I´m excited as hell!!! But I´m not so excited that I am poor as a Nuggets (I don´t think she has any pockets to store cash), So this year for christmas I´m going to describe all of the amazing things I have seen that I would have bought for you if I was rich (and if I wasn´t a selfish bitch, because really, if I had money right now, I would probably spend it on jamon serrano and shoes for myself, and maybe some stupid chocolates for you guys :p)

So, ultimately, this year for christmas, you´re all getting MEEE!!!

Permission to celibrate!!!

1 comment:

Roberto said...

...i say you re-enact your year in France... like a monologue, but with costumes and everything...

...of course first you have to get wasted, so its sincere...