Wednesday, December 16, 2009

New habits...

It´s funny the little tricks I pick up along the way after millions and billions of break-ups and heart breaks and aches and let downs and tears and Ben and Jerry´s...

For example, I no longer buy clothing items for men I´m dating, I consider it the ultimate bad omen, when I go into a store and instead of looking at the pretty clothes for me, I go, OOOH!!! This sweater would look great on whatshisface! Bad sign...

Also, I will never ever spend more than 40 bucks on a man...I´ve done it more than once, and A LOT more than 40 bucks...

But most recently I stopped listening to music...I think this is a very weird subconscious thing my brain did to save us having to re-do all of our play lists on my i-pod!!! But it´s kinda practical, I have given up some seriously good music for the sake of bad men out there...


No comments: