Sunday, December 06, 2009

Oh, Diana...

It´s funny how the brain works sometimes....Or in my case, does NOT work sometimes...
Just now, while I was brushing my teeth before going to bed I thought to myself, hhmmm I probably smell like a very athletic goat right about now... (as I had just completed an 8 hour shift at stbks)...

Normally this wouldn´t bother me right before going to bed, but as you know these days I´m camping at vecino´s, I thought it would be polite to reapply deodorant and maybe a little spritz of perfume.

So, the moment I decide this, my brain goes, ok do it! Take your shirt off, which I proceed to do...

Only I forgot I was washing my teeth at the same time...

Needless to say, I got toothpaste spit everywhere and also got caught inside my t-shirt...

I good time was had by none...*

*Oh no wait, the fat cat was watching me throughout, so I am very confident that she was laughing her fluffy cat-butt off (since today I yelled at her twice, and sprinkled her with water once for jumping up on the table)

No comments: