Sunday, August 16, 2009

Country boys...

Well, moving on.

Do we remember mister country boy I was crushing on just before I moved to the big city???
Well, two days ago he chatted me up on facebook, and he invited me to a party at his place (with place to sleep over if I needed it...cheeky country boy).

Well, we had never had an actual conversation excluding buzzed flirting at a couple of party things.
And he was really cute, he had lived in England for a while so he has the best french british accent and that just too much to handle, can you imagine?

So, the only thing I knew about him was that he was a french country boy, he liked beer (a lot) he liked football (loves liverpool, hates manchester united) and he always wore this little hat (I decided, after the tamagochi episodes* that I HATE HATS), and that he was cuuuuuuuuteeee and he had a really nice smile.

Ok, so he chats me up on facebook, usuall hellos, what have you been up to, etc. invites me to the party bla bla bla.

So I think, ok, lets make conversation, maybe it turns out he is the most interesting man on earth and I must have his babies!

Me: So, are you going back to school soon?
Him: Oh no, I don´t study baby*
Me: Did you finish? Or you just don´t do it at all
Him: Yeah, I don´t do it.
Me: Oh, ok, so do you work?
Him: I´m on holidays.
Me: Since when???
Him: Ha ha ha.
Me: Are you just one of those lucky people that have doctor dads and don´t do anything all day?
Him: Pretty much....how did you know my dad´s a doctor?
Me: Ha, lucky guess...

I then proceeded to ask him about his hobbies, which I found out, are drinking, watching football and drinking while watching football...

Why did I think men were more interesting in Europe??? I´m going back to Mx, at least the boys I know have guitar heroe and or skills.

*Did I tell you about the tamagochi series of events???? Oooh, that will be the story of the year (for you, because for me it happened last year)

*I also despise being called baby when it doesn´t seem it´s for fun

4 comments:

viole said...

jajajajajajajaja
que loser!
i love you...baby
vas a ir a su party?

kikxcampoix said...

hahahaahahahahaaha OMG hahahahah just because his cute dous't mean he has to be a loser hahaha aaah man,

Anonymous said...

jaja interesante? conozco a un chingo de weyes que no hacen nada más que ver el fútbol y chelear. sus papás van de doctores a narcotraficantes. no se sobre lo físico que puedan ofrecer pero blah.

hes a country boy, you´re a cowgirl. makes sense, at least to party.

abrazo

Miss Jim said...

yeah, pobre country boy, pues, ya no fui a su party.
Para un fling estaría cool, los mejores son los mensos la neta, pero pues, tengo que tomar el tren para ir a visitarlo? No way José!!!

Ni pex...you will have to come to ME country boy...