Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Weird people make my day...

My freakometer had been fairly unused lately, since I don´t take public transport anymore I kinda miss out on meeting people who are not in school and such.

I have had small encounters with people on the streets asking me for skins or cigarrettes or money for beer and things like that, but that can happen to everyone.

Now, a few weeks ago I posted an add on the french equivalent to craigslist offering English classes to people for 17 euros a pop. Since the school year is about to start I have had a few answers and hopefully I have at least 2 students lined up for September.

But today I recieved on of the bad kinda calls.

You see, on the site it says that if you´ve got a picture up it will generate more traffic to your add (like craigs) so I put one up, and let me tell you, I am really photogenic sometimes...
So today this crazy guy who I COULD NOT UNDERSTAND called me up to tell me he wanted some classes, then he tells me he is single...then he asks me if I´m single, then he says your place or mine? Cuz I gotta big bathtub and a big bed, and you can take showers if you want, or cook for me....

Wait, what?

Yep...so I started to tell him, sir, I just do the english lessons, what is your english level? And he says, I don´t care, how much do you charge? So I say, 17 euros a pop FOR ENGLISH LESSONS!!! So he says, yeah yeah, I pay you, you come and take shower, yes? You come to my house now, ok? And I tried to say, no sir, no, and he just kept saying, yes! yes, yes....you come now...

So I gave him my fake email adress and hung up....

And he has called me 5 times since...

This was 6 minutes ago....

I think I´m taking my picture off...or putting one of Chuck Norris up instead....

1 comment:

bobo said...

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA!!!!!