Thursday, May 14, 2009

Job search...

Pues ya mis amigos, mandé mi aplicación de trabajo ayer en la noche...y pues igual, quiero ser realista por que estoy segura que probablemente mil ochomil personas van a aplicar para ser officers de diseño, pero igual dije, give it a try, why the hell not.

Y bueno, sobre lo de mi horóscopo, se la ha pasado todo el año diciendome que estoy en mi carreer peak (wich I am clearly not i.e I am a fancy babysitter), pero extrañamente en mayo se supone que voy a estar taking it easy and reaping the fruits of my year long labor...(wich I clearly won´t, since I have succesfully spent my fruits of said labor already, since I had no money to begin with and I make 50 euros a week)

Pero bueno, supuestamente estoy teniendo un secret romance...con quién? Nadie me ha informado todavía, pero si ustedes lo conocen, send him my way.

Other nice horoscope predictions: (and btw, you can TOO read your horoscopes on: http://cafeastrology.com)

I am a Taurus BTW

-The Sun illuminates your first house this month, bringing issues surrounding your personal identity, appearance, outward behavior, and self-expression to the forefront.

-Occurring in your solar first house this time, extra care should be exercised when it comes to your body language. Others may misinterpret your body language, and you should be aware of a tendency to give off mixed signals.
(I am just too saucy)

-
Support, whether it's financial or moral, can come from friends or even organizations. A total lifestyle change can result from becoming involved in a group effort where you are working with others towards a common goal.
(I am counting on you rich friends)

-
You might find that you suddenly abandon your goals in favor of something entirely different. (Don´t I always?)

-
If a romance were to occur during this time frame, it would be characterized by a strong feeling of camaraderie, but it could also be rather impersonal and perhaps lacking in depth and intimacy. (No matter)

-
Personal and social contacts may be secretive, and there can be secret love affairs, or at least very private love feelings and longings. Shyness can lead to some loneliness or romantic frustration. (While I am not having actual contacts, the rest is kinda true I guess)

-
It could also be a time when much of your energy is channeled into private matters, or when you prefer that others not observe what you are doing. This is natural--you may just as well do your best work alone for now. (That is actually true, but it has been for quite some time now)

-
Some may experience insomnia during this phase, especially if they are not allowing themselves the chance to recoup and if they are not letting their intuition serve them. (I hear you sister, or brother)

So that´s that....es la primera vez que no menciona nada de trabajo, neta, justo cuando quiero encontrar uno...damn it to hell...I need a job...

No comments: