Saturday, June 27, 2009

The lost boys...

Yes my friends, I know I am not a boy...but I know I am a lost boy...

I know, I know, I am a girl (and according to wikipedia):

Lost boys are boys who were lost by their nannies in places such as Kensington Gardens. Having gone unclaimed for seven days, they were wisked off to Neverland, where they live with Peter Pan. There are no "lost girls", because (as Peter explains) girls are too clever to be lost in this manner.

I know I am not as clever as any other girl.

I am a lost boy, I have always been one. But worse still, I am a lost boy who has not yet found neverland... I actually think I came here to look for it, but nope...it´s not in lyon, that´s sure...
I WILL keep looking though...

3 comments:

bobo said...

ay que lindo :)

cosette said...

yo siempre me he considerado na lost boy siempre.. que chistoso

kikxcampoix said...

do not worry my dear friend, im peter pan well, going to be in a couple of days hehehee. so ill take you to neverland. :D
or send pictures of the show hehehe