Saturday, June 20, 2009

This post has no title.

I dunno you guys, I´m kinda feeling the lonelyness right now.

Me acuerdo cuando me regresé del D.F, y me mudé con el Robbie, y entré a trabajar a este lugar super saico que la mayoría del tiempo odiaba y mi ex se había mudado a Chile y casi no veía a mi hermana (y por cierto esa única vez que se quedo a dormir en mi depa terminó hospitalizada...oops!) y mis amigos siempre estaban haciendo sus things y pues yo igual; había dias que me despertaba y decía, oh god I don´t think I can go another day without a fucking hug!!!

Have you ever felt that? And it doesn´t count if you ask for it obviously, all though you can if it´s absolutely necesary.

I need a little live action love I think. The closest thing that has happened that resembles live action love is last night when a guy came wobbling over and said:

Je veux te dire que je te trouve très bien, et que je suis amoureux de toi, et voilá...je voudrais bien t´embrasser maintenant...

A lo cual respondí, ummm...look it´s mel gibson!!! *disappear

So, I´m going out tonight again...and I am wearing a slutty shirt, leaving dignity at home and planning on getting my freaking hug of love on!!!!

No comments: