Friday, April 10, 2009

If you know me, you know this is not going to end well...

Mi parental unit adoptivo tiene esta maña, makes my fucking hair curl.

If he needs to tell you something and you are downstairs or upstairs...Do you think he walks down or up the stairs and approaches you and tells you?
NO.
He yells...
But not only, hey dude can you come here? I have something to tell you and I´m lazy.
He yells like the WHOLE thing.

Like this morning: HEY DIANA, YOU BETTER WAKE UP NOW BECAUSE THE LITTLE KID IS UP SINCE 7 30 AND HE´S ALL ALONE BECAUSE IM WORKING DOWNSTAIRS (it´s like 7. 45).

To which I respond...VERY loud because I´m mad. OOOOKKKKKK!!!!!
But then, he goes on.

OH AND AFTER WE LEAVE FOR THE POOL YOU HAVE TO WALK DOWN TO THE DOCTORS TO GET YOUR FORM SIGNED. OK? YOU JUST HAVE TO HAVE IT SIGNED UNDER WHERE IT SAYS NAME OF DOCTOR AND THEN THE NUMBER HERE AND HERE, ALSO IF YOU COULD TAKE THE MEAT OUT OF THE FREEZER FOR LUNCH, BECAUSE WE ARRIVE AT 12. 30, SO WE CAN MAKE LUNCH WHEN WE GET BACK, OH AND BE SURE TO OPEN THE SHUTTERS IN THE KIDS ROOM AND ALSO TO CHECK TO SEE IF THERE IS ANYTHING TO IRON, BECAUSE TODAY IS IRONING DAY, OK?.

Here I just stopped listening actually, and I am trying to put some clothes on me. So I just say WAAAAAAIIIITTTTT I CAN´T HEAR YOU!, (I mean, because dude, you know I AM going to come down there, you can tell me to my face...)

But no, He repeats it.

And that is actually how he wakes people up, he yells at them from another floor in the house....

it is like...sometimes I even want to cry from the annoyingness of it...It´s just, another level.
Because, waking somebody up is like, really annoying. Yelling is really annoying, and also that ¨I´m going to tell you something now, even though it´s absolutely irrelevant and you probably know it already and if you try to tell me that you already know I´m going to totally ignore you¨ that is annoying. Like. I don´t even have to say.

And ALSO! Because I fucking remember everything I have to do in my day, I know what effing day is effing ironing day, because I do it every effing week since I got here....And I know I have to go to the doctor because he (the doctor) told me (not him) that on tuesday. And frankly, I do not care much for eating lunch at 12 effing 30. I do NOT enjoy being treated like some kind of mexican retard.

God...I should be awarded something for my infinite fucking patience...like a fucking ticket back to fucking México....

Ok, but you see now, you see what I did there? I have ranted SO HARD on this bitch that now I feel guilty so I´m going to go downstairs and act as if nothing ever happened.

2 comments:

sr. Maquino said...

solo grítale.... "YES, MASTER!!"...
o mas sarcastic todavía ... "yes, whatever the Sahib desires i shall do"...

Anonymous said...

es como cuando en Home Alone 2 Kevin se pone los audífonos en el vuelo a NY porque el sr franceso habla demasiado.