Sunday, April 12, 2009

Jerome David S.


This man.
I adore this man.
He is the love of my life.

My blog is named after him. One of his stories.
He is probably the person who has most changed me.
Well, like apart from my grandmother and such.

Nobody speaks to me like he does.
He makes me absolutely miserable.
He makes me feel alive.

"What really knocks me out is a book that, when you're all done reading it, you wish the author that wrote it was a terrific friend of yours and you could call him up on the phone whenever you felt like it." - J.D. Salinger

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sus cuentos son lo mejor. recuerdo que había uno de alguien que perdió una banana en la playa.

Miss Jim said...

A good day for banana fish? Es uno de mis favoritos...bueno pero en realidad no es de bananas, jajaja.

Kisses