Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Music corner-awesome cover edition (and love note)

I had a dream about you (no, not you, the one who doesn´t read this blog) last night.

I love how nothing can take away the feeling you get when you wake up from a good dream.

The feeling of your wishes coming true, and not wanting to wake up.

So today I was happy and sleepy (even though I wasn´t really sleepy)

In my dream I would accidentally get chocolate on your computer (what could that mean?). And I would clean it, but then I would do it again (and again).

You where wearing a brown sweater. And we would kiss. And you had your glasses, which I love.


Well, in other news, voy a ponerles este videito de uno de mis covers favoritos. Canción que no he podido dejar de escuchar ahora.



And you´d better come come, come come to me
Better come come, come come to me


Como van con la gripa porcina and what not? Stop kissing piggies people!!!

No comments: