Thursday, February 19, 2009

Better late than never...

No me siento increíblemente inspirada en este momento, entonces vamos a tomar el ejemplo de mis amigos de And that my friends... Para sacarme del hoyo un poquitín.

So, here goes! Top 5 romantical movie quotes:


Yvonne:
Where were you last night?
Rick: That's so long ago, I don't remember.
Yvonne: Will I see you tonight?
Rick: I never make plans that far ahead.

-Madeleine LeBeau and Humphrey Bogart, Casablanca.

Oh, why can’t we break away from all this, just you and I, and lodge with my fleas in the hills? I mean flee to my lodge in the hills..

-Groucho Marx, Monkey Business



Garth Algar:
Uhm, Wayne? What do you do if every time you see this one incredible woman, you think you're gonna hurl?
Wayne Campbell: I say hurl. If you blow chunks and she comes back, she's yours. But if you spew and she bolts, then it was never meant to be.

-Mike Myers and Dana Carvey, Waynes world.



Lucas:
Joe, I think it's gonna be okay.
Joe: What makes you think that?
Lucas: Who knows where thoughts come from? They just appear.

-Anthony LaPaglia and Rory Cochrane, Empire records

Ex-girlfriend:
If we fuck I'm gonna feel like shit tomorrow.
Jack: That's okay with me.
Ex-girlfriend: I love you. I never hurt you on purpose.
Jack: I don't care.

-Jason Schwartsman and Natalie Portman, Hotel Chevalier



Well, esas son las que se me ocurrieron ahorita, pero si leyeron mis 25 cosas saicas sobre mi, pueden estar seguros de que en cuanto pique publicar, pense en otras 30 quotes que me parecen mejores...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

en hotel chevalier me gusta mas esto

Ex-girlfriend: Whatever happens in the end, I don't wanna lose you as my friend.
Jack: I promise, I will never be your friend. No matter what. Ever.

Anonymous said...

y pon esta de pulpfiction

- Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullshit in order to be comfortable?
- I don't know. That's a good question.
- That's when you know you've found somebody special.
When you can just shut the fuck up for a minute and comfortably enjoy the silence.

errez said...

...awwww, nadie quiere poner el quote que le gusta a viole...ya sabe a lo que me refiero...

Miss Jim said...

Totalmente de acuerdo Vi, me estaba segura que se me olvidaba la mejor parte de hotel chevalier, lo hubiera googleado, buuuu...

Anonymous said...

i will miss your lips and everything atached to them.

k.dunst in elizabethtown