Thursday, February 26, 2009

Otro tag...

No se que pasa con mi obsesive posting....tengo como 30 posts este mes en el blog.

Pero bueno, it probably means I´m bored and I miss you, is that THAT bad? Bueno, el caso es que por ahi me llego este otro tag. Pretty fun, a little long, but, now it means YOU have to do it, ok?

It´s pretty cool, and also, I´ve always wanted to see a movie about myself (just to see how I turn out I guess) And if you know me well you know my favorite genre of music is the ones that come in a soundtrack...

So here's how it works...

1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For the first question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button TWICE
6. Don't lie and try to pretend your cool...just type it in man!
7. Tag at least 10 people, and they have to do it too :)

IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?

Opening Credits: Suffragette City- David Bowie (Cool, I love this song)

Waking Up: Guyamas Sonora- Beirut (I don´t know if that´s how you write Guaymas, but ok)

First Day at School: Frenchy I´m faking- Architecture in Helsinki

Falling in Love: Gunjo Biyori-Shiina Ringo (Pretty fun song, as falling in love should be)

Losing Virginity: China Girl- David Bowie (Well hello again David! Sexy song, yes)

Fight Song: Caring is creepy- The shins (I love the shins)

Breaking Up: Too young-Phoenix (Una de las canciones que mas me gustan en la vida)

Prom: Crank that soldier boy-Soldier boy (Stop looking at me like that!)

Life: Modern Nature-Sondre Lerche ( What the hell is this part of the movie mean?)

Mental Breakdown: Fast Cars-U2 (Hmmm...it´s inevitable)

Driving: Nada Particular-Miguel Bosé (Me encanta esta canción)

Flashback: Everyday-Buddy Holly (Oh, how cute)

Getting Back Together: Also Frightened-Animal Collective (sure, why not)

Wedding: Scenic Road-Beirut (Not the most romantic, but I love them so much)

Birth of Child: American Boy-Estelle and Kanye (So I guess I will give birth to a male in the US?)

Final Battle: Valerie-Amy Winehouse (Wait, what do I do in my movie life? Am I like a dragon?)

Death Scene: Rios de Lagrimas-Los Fabulosos Cadillacs (What a perfect coincidence)

Closing Credits : What´s a girl to do- Bat for Lashes (Nice song to end it I guess)

So, this was fun, now you do it! NOW!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

mira el mio!!

opening credits: nude/ radiohead
waking up: summertime/ etta james
first day of school: never known a girl like you before que sale en empire jaja
falling in love: sunday smile/ beirut
losing virginity: lovefool/ cardigans
fight song: figures/ the whitest boy alive
breaking up: brand new colony/ postal service
prom: there there/ radiohead
life: hey jude/ beatles
mental breakdown: me and mr. jones/ amy
driving: franly mr. shankly/ smiths
flashback: big mouth strikes again/ smiths
getting back together: nantes/ beirut
wedding: something/ beatles
birth of child: shakespeare's sister/ smiths
final battle: chanson d'amour/ edith
death scene: girl and the geese/ cocorosie
closing credits: sleeping lessons/ the shins




*creo que hay demasiado simths en el itunes jajaa

Anonymous said...

shit, esta super largo!
luego lo hago.. en mi insomnio.

Miss Jim said...

Si Vane, esta mega largo, la verdad lo hice un dia que me quería aventar de la ventana de lo aburrida.

Y si viole, tengo toda la discografía de los smiths en la compu, jajaja. Como tu que tienes todo de sondre lerche!!

Anonymous said...

damn you Yaya, and your inventive tags...deberia estar trabajando...but...i'll amuse you...